ECO FRIENDS SHOP
ECO FRIENDS SHOP
Here you’ll find an overview of what some of our Eco partners have to offer.
Cool links to connect you with eco friendly products and services.
Element Eco Wear
The 11th Hour
GAP ADVENTURES:Discovery Adventures
Gifts With Humanity
GreenCine - Rent DVDs by mail
Going Green Today
Hier Loom Organics
Home Wind Turbines
Organic Dog Treats
The Sedona Method:Free Report
The Vertical Farm: Feeding the World in the 21st Century
Solay Wellness – Shop for organic hand made skin care
Super Green Hosting
ThinkHost - We Plant a Tree for Each New Client
UrbanScooters.com Home Page
World Tree Technologies, Inc.
Yes it’s Organic
How to Get the Most Out of Deal-of-the-Day Online Shopping
Dorothy Ann Dutch: The auction-like, upbeat atmosphere of a deal-of-the-day internet buying site is just plain fun! There is the joy of discovery and in sharing your finds with family and friends. And, best of all, you can experience the immense satisfaction in getting a real bargain without ever leaving home. Of course, saving money is the primary benefit, but there are many other ways to maximize your internet shopping experience.
Instead of driving to a mall, join millions of Americans who are now choosing the internet for online shopping. The result of this trend has been an explosion of bargain websites where you can find just about anything you are looking for at vastly discounted prices. Called a “group purchasing website”, this type of internet service is where businesses can and do slash prices on fabulous products in order to offer incredible savings. Here´s how to get the most out of deals-of-the-day online shopping networks:
Get the Right Fit
. Look for a service that matches your interests. Each shopping website has its own twists and unique appeal. For instance, a site like YipDeals features internet bargains in smaller cities and local suburbs, with the emphasis on local. It´s for people who don´t want to drive all the way to big city downtown areas to redeem their online coupons (vouchers). YipDeals also features a Local Marketing Consultant (LMC) earning program. There are other sites that concentrate exclusively on specific large city areas, while others promote the service industry rather than offering actual products.
Be Sure to Subscribe
. Once you have found the internet buying site you like, don´t hesitate to subscribe. If you subscribe, you will most likely receive daily emails from the service of your choice about businesses offering enormous discounts in your area. You can delete the messages if you are not interested, but the idea is to get in on the action as quickly as possible. It´s like arriving at the store first when you know there is going to be a terrific sale. Subscribers also have the advantage of no longer having to look for a specific bargain buying site. The daily deals information that arrives in your email gives you a “heads up” as soon as a new deal is posted.
Browse Recent or Nearby Deals
. If the deal of the day doesn´t interest you, don´t sign out yet. Take a look around their Recent or Nearby Deals to see if there are any still open. The process is similar to reading a newspaper. You do not want to forget Page 2 because there could still be important news there. In this case, browsing around other deals could actually pay off big. Suppose you find fantastic smart bargains on things you can really use!
Check Out the Business
. Carefully read the “About the Business” section of the deal and the “Fine Print” too. There is nowhere else in the advertising world where you can read so much in one place about a specific organization. You can browse menus, learn schedules, get reviews, and find details like phone, address, email, and web address This is where you will see exactly what the deal includes, and more importantly, what it does NOT include.
Order More than One Voucher
. If the price is fantastic for something special – say, a favorite restaurant in your town, order more than one voucher. Most are good for an extended time, but be sure to check the expiration date. And think about buying them as gifts! Friends and family are thrilled to receive vouchers on special occasions or “just for love.” The process is very much like buying a gift card, but make sure that the expiration date allows the recipient to redeem it in good time.
Higher Price – Potentially Higher Savings
. There are excellent deals online that will save you huge amounts of money for services like sky diving, home furnishings, upscale skin care and spas. Shying away from a $600 deal because of price may be a mistake. Read the description carefully and if necessary, take the time to comparison shop by looking for undiscounted prices at similar businesses in your area.
Dare to Share
. There is one major tip for maximizing your collective buying experience. Share it! Tell family and friends. Use Facebook and Twitter. Send emails. The more people who see the deal, and the more who buy, the better the prices will be in the long run. The “eyes have it”, and the truth is that many lookers will assure lots of new customers for the business, new subscribers to the internet service, a wider variety of deals for you to browse, and better and more phenomenal prices for the things you want or need.
Bargain shopping is definitely fun – no matter where you do it. Using a deal-of-the-day internet site is always a phenomenal experience since prices can be slashed as much as 90% off in your own local area. Getting even more out of utilizing the site and figuring out how it works is just a matter of poking around. So if you haven´t already, try one of these fabulous sites to to experience the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of finding a bargain to end all bargains!
Tips For Online Shopping – Finding the Best Buys Online
Online shopping has indeed made shopping a little more convenient that you can shop anytime and at the comforts of home. With just clicks of the mouse, you can already buy items and pay for them. You just have to wait then for you item to be delivered. However, with this convenience also comes some risks. Indeed, shopping online is convenient but the convenience of the internet can also pose some risks. Of course, you will never know who are you dealing with online and unscrupulous individuals have also taken advantage of the anonymity on the internet. Scams and frauds also exist online and for sure, you wouldn’t like to just give them your hard-earned money. For a great shopping experience, here are a few tips for online shopping that you may find useful.
- Do your research. Compare items and prices before you buy. There are a lot of places online that you can get the best deals especially when you want to purchase gadgets. Make sure also that you have the correct product information before finally placing your order. Especially if you are buying gadgets, you may never know if there are already latest versions available, so you may want to check that out before finally buying so you may not regret later.
- Check out the seller and make sure you are dealing with a reliable one. One of the very most important tips for online shopping is to make sure you are dealing with an authentic dealer or seller to avoid fraud and scams.
- When paying online, always make sure also that you are not just giving your credit card details without checking and making sure that you are giving it to the right people and you are in the correct website. It would also help if you do a little research on the common scam that fraudulent people are using online. This will help you avoid them.
- Keep your financial information and passwords secure. This is very important in buying online as these are often what fraudulent people online are after. Keep in mind too that identity theft can happen online and this is one thing you should also avoid online.
- Pay attention to any terms and conditions, warranties, shipping facts and many other small but important details of the buying. It also helps if you can get contact numbers of the seller and a way to contact him in case there is a problem with the shipping items. Also make sure you are in a secured websites as well. Keep in mind these tips for online shopping to make your online shopping not only easy and convenient but also safe as well. Stick with reliable shopping sites so you will also be sure that the item you purchase can really reach you. Carolyn Anderson is a fan of online shopping. If you also love online shopping and you want some tips on how to avail for free stuff online, check out Free Stuff Exposed. Also check out Intelligent Cruiser, a good resource online to help you plan and purchase anything you need on your next cruise.